Power PE Technical Study Guide
by Justin Kauwale, P.E.
Are you worried that you are focusing on the wrong material? Then learn the key skills and concepts for each of the topics covered in the PE exam through our detailed diagrams and explanations.
Do you need more exam practice? Practice each skill with over 40 practice problems, with step by step solutions.
Gain confidence in all the Power PE Exam topics
- Measurement & Instrumentation (6 of 80 problems)
- Special Applications (8 of 80 problems)
- Codes & Standards (10 of 80 problems)
- Circuit Analysis (9 of 80 problems)
- Devices & Power Electronic Circuits (7 of 80 problems)
- Rotating Machines (10 of 80 problems)
- Electromagnetic Devices (6 of 80 problems)
- Transmission & Distribution (10 of 80 problems)
- Power System Performance (6 of 80 problems)
- Protection (8 of 80 problems)
- Series: How to Pass the Power PE Exam
- Title: Power PE Technical Study Guide
- Author: Justin Kauwale, P.E.
- Language: English
- Format: PDF
- Publisher: Engineering Pro Guides
- Pages: 367+
- Practice Problems: 40+
- Last Updated November 26, 2017: See latest errata.
Buy the Power PE Technical Study Guide
IntroductionIncludes how to use the book and recommended references. Followed by the comprehensive study guide for the Power PE Exam.
TopicsTeaches all the Power PE topics including Circuits, Devices & Power Electronic Circuits, Electromagnetic Devices, Rotating Machines, Transmission & Distribution, Power System Performance, Protection, Measurement & Instrumentation, Special Applications and Codes & Standards.
Practice ProblemsTest your understanding of the concepts and skills through practice problems. Please note that these problems are not of exam level, these problems are only to test a single concept or skill at a time. Most actual exam problems test multiple concepts or skills at the same time.
Key EquationsSummary equations are provided for the various topics.
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE OF THE POWER TECHNICAL STUDY GUIDE
This guide covers all of the NCEES PE topics including Measurement & Instrumentation, Special Applications, Codes & Standards, Circuit Analysis, Devices & Power Electronic Circuits, Rotating Machines, Electromagnetic Devices, Transmission & Distribution, Power System Performance and Protection. This guide focuses on the key concepts and skills in these topics.
Click here to download the sample before purchasing or you can click the Buy Now button to purchase.